JBL PRX710 10" 2 Way Powered Speaker
The JBL PRX710 is a powered 2 way speaker with 1500 watts of class D power, custom JBL drivers and heavy duty construction. JBL's Differential Drive technology incorporates lower mass in the ferrite magnet for reduced weight while maximizing power amp efﬁciency for greater heat dissipation and increased power handling. Powering the PRX710 is a 1500 Watt high performance, exceptionally low distortion bi-amplification system engineered to deliver clean power with maximum headroom to efﬁciently deliver smooth high frequencies and rich, deep bass response even at very high sound levels. Get your JBL PRX710 on order from RMC Audio Direct today and pay no sales tax and get free shipping.*
*Free shipping lower 48 USA only and no tax outside of TN, inquire for discounts on local pickups.
- 1.5 inch Annular Polymer Diaphragm, Neodymium Magnet Compression Driver
- Wide coverage angle - 100 x 60 degrees
- 10" Ferrite Magnet dual coil/dual gap LF driver with integrated heat sink
- 1500 watts ( 2 x 750 ) of class D power with DSP - 133DB Max SPL
- Lightweight wooden cabinet with Duraflex coating and glass filled nylon handles, 16 gauge steel grill and Integrated M10 flypoints
- Frequency Response 63Hz to 18.5 Khz
- Dimensions: 19.63" x 13.21" x 12.69"
- Weight: 36 lbs