Once you place an order it is automatically subject to our cancellation/return policy.
If within 35 days of order RMC will
A full store credit less our shipping cost, toward any other product we
carry of equal or greater value.
Issue a refund less our shipping costs and a 10% restocking fee.
- Products must be in new condition.
All factory packaging must be included, complete with unmarked
manuals and warranty papers. Gear that has been scratched while rack mounted, bumped, rained on,
set on fire, dropped, slept on by your cat, written on with magic marker,
or otherwise damaged due to misuse or negligence cannot be exchanged
or returned. If such an item is returned to us it will either be sent
back to you freight collect or a hefty restocking fee will be charged
depending on the item's condition.
- Returned products will be evaluated.
All exchanges or refunds will be completed only after we have received
and evaluated the condition of the gear. This may take up to 7-10 working days after we get the returned item back in our warehouse.
- Items that cannot be exchanged or returned include:
Computer Interfaces bundled with software, Drum Heads, drum sticks, instrument strings, handheld microphones ie: SM58,
Beta58A ( studio condenser mics must be used with popscreens and will
be inspected and tested carefully upon return ), Headphones, In-ear
Monitors ( the earbuds ), CD-ROM's, Videotapes, Software, Sound Cards
and Software Plug-Ins, and replacement parts. If you order a computer interface or software please make sure it is compatible with your system before you order it.
- Special Orders and Closeouts cannot be exchanged or returned.
Deposits for canceled Special Orders are not refundable; this
applies to low demand and obscure items that we do not normally stock.
These products will be marked Special Order on our website or will not even be on the website. Also, once an order is placed for something that has to be ordered it is immediately subject to a 10% restocking fee if the order is cancelled. Even if it has not arrived to our warehouse yet. Sometimes gear is drop-shipped straight from the manufacturer. Anything that is drop-shipped from the manufacturer will be subject to a 10% restocking fee if the order is canceled. We do this to avoid being overstocked on rarely sold items and to keep our prices low. If we have a warehouse full of Special Order items then we can't stock the stuff that sells on a daily basis.
- Defective items: If you think an item is defective or you need warranty work contact the manufacturer for that item. The manufacturers that we deal with have a way for you to either get a replacement or fix an item under warranty. The different companies policies vary widely so contact the company to obtain more information about their policies. Click here for an easy list of manufacturer contact info. In order to keep prices as low as possible we don't have the manpower or facilities to do warranty work, sorry. If it is under 35 days you can of course return or exchange under our normal exchange policy.
- Call or Email to obtain an Return Authorization number.
Items shipped back without an RA number will be refused. All RA numbers
are voided 10 days after their issue date. If the exchange or return is not back to us within the 10 days, the
shipment will be refused by our receiving department. Please allow a reasonable amount of time to get an RA issued and processed.
- Double box the item and write the RA number on the outer box.
Do not write or mark on the product box if possible.
- Ship returns via the same carrier and method we used to ship the
item to you.
Protect your investment and insure any gear you return. We do not accept
packages that are damaged en-route to us. Items missing packaging, cables, owners manuals etc will be charged a 10% restocking fee. Do not use USPS to return larger items unless that is the only way you can do so.