- Shipping Information
Ground shipping is free for any purchase over $99.99 within the lower 48 states. Some Restrictions Apply*.
- We have many of our best selling items in stock at all times. Some items are not in enough demand and so we order them as needed. This means we won't stock it in our warehouse but it is still available from the manufacturer. Other items are very rarely ordered and so are Special Order and we only order them especially for you. These orders cannot be cancelled or returned. In order to keep bringing you low prices we can't have our warehouse stuffed with items that we will only sell once every few years. Once an item has been ordered for you and shipped it is subject to a return and restocking fee.
- In stock products ordered by 12 P.M. (est)*, will ship the same day in most cases. After 3 P.M., in stock orders are processed and leave our warehouse within 24 hours. (excluding Saturday, Sunday and holidays.) Fedex Express picks up at a later time and orders placed by 3 to 4PM EST will ship the same business day if the item is in stock. Transit time for in stock items is 1-5 working days for the lower 48 USA. If you need something quickly please make sure its in stock by calling or emailing us.
- *Estimated delivery times do not count weekends or holidays. You will receive a ship confirmation via e-mail which will include your tracking number/s and expected date of delivery.
- Most shipments over $100 are sent Signature Required by default. We do not suggest having your expensive gear delivered without a signature. RMC Audio and the carrier will not accept responsibility for gear left unattended on your door step. The signature requirement cannot be waived for apartment complex deliveries, for Truck shipments OR for items worth more than $500 in most cases. As of 2012 Fedex can hold the item at a Fedex Office (aka: Kinkos) location for you so you can pick it up when it's convenient for you. when you get your tracking # by email click the Hold at Location link and follow the instructions.
- Online orders must ship to the registered U.S. address for the credit card used. Alternate shipping addresses are subject to management approval and may delay your order. If you have purchased from us before or are a regular customer this is not a problem. To avoid delays on your order add the alternate shipping address to your account by calling the Customer Service number on the back of your credit card and request that the alternate shipping address be added to the "notes" section of your account. Only the cardholder can do this. This has become common practice so you will have to do this from anywhere you buy. We currently do not accept International credit cards based outside the USA or Canada.
- Your shipment will be double boxed where practical. Large or heavy products that cannot be double boxed may have additional packing inserted to insure safe arrival to you. Sometimes an item has to ship via Truck. If you have trouble getting large trucks into your area let us know.
- Damaged Items in transit - Contact us immediately if your shipment arrives damaged and keep all packaging. RMC Audio will have the damaged gear picked up and will send you a replacement at no cost to you. We know how to pack gear so damaged shipments are rare.
- If you need your gear shipped priority - We use FedEx Air for time critical shipments and you only pay the charges that exceed regular ground delivery. Most in stock express orders placed by 3 or 4PM EST will ship the same business day. Make sure the item is in stock in our warehouse before paying for expedited shipping by calling or emailing us. If the item is out of stock when you place the order we will attempt to contact you to make other arrangements.
- All purchases must be prepaid. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, RMC Platinum cards, PayPal, Money orders, Wire transfers, Certified checks, Business checks and Personal checks. Business and Personal checks must clear our bank before your gear can be shipped. This typically delays your delivery date by seven working days. Payment must be drawn on US funds. No COD's. If you need financing let us know.
- Orders containing multiple items to reach $100.00 must ship complete to qualify for free shipping. If you order several items that value less than $99.99 we can't ship them separately for free -- they must ship together.
International Orders - Due to some manufacturer restrictions and product support issues, we do not ship out of the USA for some items. We cannot ship Roland, Yamaha, GK, and a few others outside the USA. Contact us to see if we can ship a certain item to you.
- APO Addresses - APO addresses are ok as long as the item is within the restrictions imposed by USPS military mail. Certain larger items may not be shipped to an APO address. There are also upcharges for anything over 12" long that will be assessed after your order is placed. We will let you know if there is an issue.
- *Exceptions to our free shipping policy will be marked and shipping will be charged at checkout. These items are very few and are usually very large items that cost a significant amount to ship and the only way we can afford to sell the item is to charge for shipping.